Go To Search
How Do I
Tipping concession cards
Remote rural properties
Waste disposal (Tipping) concession cards for Singleton Waste Management Facility are available for residents who live on remote rural properties. Cards must be renewed on an annual basis.

Am I eligible?
To be eligible to purchase a Tipping Concession Card, you must reside within the boundary of the Singleton Local Government Area and one of the following categories must be applicable:
  • Live on a non-serviced road (Council contracted waste collection truck does not service road) in a rural area;
  • Live on a serviced road in a rural area, where the house is more than 200m from the road; and
  • Genuine cases of hardship on a serviced road (to be assessed on an individual basis).

If any of these options are applicable, please download the Tipping Concession Card Application. Submit the completed form and payment to Singleton Council's Customer Service Centre, Queen Street, Singleton.

How does it work?
The following conditions apply to Tipping Concession Cards:
  • Six-visit and 12-visit cards are available for purchase;
  • Cards are valid for use within 12 months from date of purchase;
  • The six or 12 visits can be made at any time during the validity of the card;
  • Cards will not be accepted for use after the expiry date shown on the card; and
  • The wallet-sized cards will be punched to acknowledge each visit to Singleton Waste Depot.

For further information, please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 02 6578 7290.

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290