Go To Search
How Do I
Busking & street stalls
Council does not issue approvals for busking, however, any persons wishing to busk in the area should be aware that Council Officers can and will regulate complaints regarding offensive noise and footway obstructions.

Street stalls
A street stall is a small table set up outside a shop on a Council owned footpath or mall area, for selling products or raffle tickets for fundraising activities.

Street stalls are used by community-based and not-for-profit organisations for the selling of goods and services in a public place. A street stall is limited to temporary use of a designated area for the purpose of attracting pedestrian traffic only. A permit is required for street stalls in accordance with Section 68 of the Local Government Act 1993. For information on obtaining  a Section 68 approval, contact Council.

Application form to hold a street stall

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290