Go To Search
How Do I
Property plans
Property drainage plans (as laid plans) are available for most properties connected to Singleton Council's sewer reticulation mains. These plans provide information on the location of private sewer drains within the property boundary. They are normally requested by plumbers rectifying sewer blockages and for customers planning extensions/renovations. The plans are available from Singleton Council, please contact 02 6578 7290 for further information.

Information for Plumbers

Plumbers are required to submit to Council any new "as constructed" plans of private sewer drains within the property boundary. These should be submitted within five days of work completion, all work must comply with the NSW Code of Practice Plumbing and Drainage.

Combined Plumbers Notice of Work and Certificate of Compliance Form
Plumbers Notice of work form  

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290