Singleton Council is delighted to offer the community two designated venues to promote local events. Three event signs have been erected within Singleton, for approved use by Council, local organisations and communtiy groups to display event banners. Two signs have been installed at the Singleton Visitor Information and Enterprise Centre (SVIEC) and one sign on the corner of Ryan Ave and John Street (near Singleton Plaza). Please complete the following application form to ensure your desired location/s is/are available.
Please include area code if not 02
Please provide your email address
* Singleton Council is responsible for putting up and taking down all banners. You cannot put up or remove an event sign.
* Singleton Council does not take responsibility for your event sign. In the unlikely instance that your sign is damaged due to vandalism or weather, Singleotn Council will notify you of the damage and remove the sign. If your event sign is stolen, Singleton Council will notify you of this as soon as the staff are made aware of it.
* Singleton Council staff will manage the bookings for all three of the event signs. In the instance when the dates or event sign location you have requested is unavailable, Singleton Council will contact you to determine another suitable sign location or dates, if possible.
* The display and length of your event sign is at the descretion of Singleton Council. If Singleton Council deems your event sign to be unacceptable to be displayed, notification will be received.
* Signs placed without Council consent will be removed immediately.
* The designated event banner spaces are available for the promotion of local community events only.
* Please note, drop off of your event sign must be undertaken between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm to the Singleton Visitor Information and Enterprise Centre, Townhead Park, New England Highway, Singleton. Your event sign must be dropped off the day before your event sign is due to be displayed. Failure to do this may result in a delay in your sign being displayed.
* Should the event advertiser need to remove an event banner prior to the date specified on this form, at least 24 hours notice must be given to Council to ensure adequate resources are available.
* Your event sign must be collected within 24 hours of being removed. Should alternate arrangements for collection be necessary, Singleton Council must be contacted as soon as possible.
* Event banners must have rope attached to the banner for use to secure the banner to the event sign. All banners must not be more than 2.5m wide and no more than 1.2m high.
* indicates a required field