Go To Search
How Do I
How do I request a new or replacement sign?
Requests can be forwarded by mail, email or phone and should include the proposed location and type of the sign requested. Signposting can be permitted for one route to the facility from the nearest road. New road related signs can be referred to the Local Traffic Committee for consideration. Generic signs are not be permitted for facilities on major roads or for commercial enterprises.Contact us

Roads & traffic

Show All Answers

1. How do I request improvements to roads and traffic in my street/area?
2. How do I request a new or replacement sign?
3. How do I get permission to erect temporary advertising signs and/or banners?
4. What do I do if a street light is damaged or not working?
5. How do I report an incident or request maintenance?
6. In what circumstances do I need to request the use of a council road?
7. How do I lodge an application to use a Council road?
8. How do I find out about road closures?
9. Are laneways and public pathways considered road reserve?
10. How do I find out what status my road is?
11. Do you need permission to put in a driveway over the footpath area?
12. Who is responsible for the driveway over the footpath area?
13. How long does it take to fix a pothole?
14. Where does the money come from to fix and maintain local roads?
15. Who decides how and on what roads the money gets spent?
16. What do I do if garbage has been spilt on the road?
17. What do I do if a tree has fallen over the road?
18. What do I do if my rural roadside numbers need replacing?
19. Site Determination

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290