Go To Search
How Do I
How do I contact a Health & Building Surveyor?
Council's Health & Building Surveyors are available from 8.30am to 9.30am and 3.30pm to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday to answer general enquiries relating to proposed developments. They can be contacted via 02 6578 7290 or by visiting Council between these hours.
Further information about development enquiries


Show All Answers

1. How do I track my DA?
2. How do I contact a Health & Building Surveyor?
3. Is my property allowed to have a house built upon it?
4. Is my land bushfire prone?
5. Do I need a pool fence?
6. When does an Owner Builder Permit apply?
7. What is Home Warranty Insurance and when does it apply?
8. What is Long Service Levy?

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290